Thursday, August 23, 2012

You're Gonna Do What?!

Okay, so I've tried many different blogs out, and they are super fun.  I love blogging because often times no one takes you too seriously, and you get to just write whatever is on your heart.  But this blog has a specific purpose, and there is a reason behind it.  I'm sure you have heard of, "No Make-Up March," or, "No Make-Up Monday," sometime in your life.  I'm doing something like that. I'm going to start by just not wearing make-up on Mondays.  After a couple weeks, I will stop wearing make-up two days out of the week, and try to progress from there.  All the while I want to tackle BIG issues that a lot of women, and men face every day.  Most dealing with vanity, insecurity, and low confidence.  My faith will also be a huge part of this journey because that's what we will help me push through my own insecurities.

I want everyone in the entire world to know how deeply beautiful they are while bringing to the table that it is not about how your face looks, it is all about how your heart looks.  But I have to do some research in my own life, and practice what I preach.  To set my own heart free from the lies of media, peers, and just the world in general.  Then, I can fully encourage others to be free of their own issues that hold them back.  I want to change the world, but I also need to examine my own life as I try to do that. You give, and you take.  I need to take a little love in, and love myself through this.  That way, I can love others because I have experienced it. You know, take your head knowledge and use experience to create a wise heart.

I am imperfect. I have flaws. But they will no longer hinder a great work that is being done in my life.  I hope I can inspire you to live freely, and simply.  To take off any mask that you hide behind, and to begin to experience life to the full.  It will be a beautiful, and worthwhile journey.  I just know it.

2 comments:

  1. this is an exciting adventure for you Niner! I can't wait to read more about your progress and to read your encouragement and discovery! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mama! So quick to support. I'm really excited to see where it takes me. :)

      Delete