1. I love make-up!!! Like a lot, but I rely on it too much for my every day life. I have nothing against anyone who wears make-up this is just a personal journey thing, ya know?!
2. I do love who I am, and I am secure in many things. I think I am beautiful, so I did not make my blog for people to try and boost my self esteem. I have insecurities sometimes, but I have GREAT confidence in who I am and who I'm becoming.
Today was an awesome day to not wear make-up. One of my best friends from home texted me and said, "Hope you have a great day today, beautiful!" Talk about a good friend. She is such a sweetheart.
Oh hey! Sorry I have really bad lighting in my room, but this is me. I think I also felt good today because I had a lot of fruits and veggies yesterday, and some pizza (because I guess you can't always have a perfect day. And life is more fun when you actually live.) A great way to keep your skin looking fresh and clean is through lots and lots of water! Makes sense to me.
Also, if you are looking for some great acne treatment, this is what I use. It's called Equate: Spot Treatment and it's about 2 dollars at your local Walmart. I think they only sell it at Wally World, so keep that in mind. But it gets rid of those pesky zits hot quick! And it lasts a surprisingly long time for such a small guy. But don't sweat the small stuff like a zit on your face, it just shows you are human like the rest of us. And it made my friends laugh when I told them that their are nine planets in the universe, one being my zit.
Live freely today, and live simply.
Love,
No Make-Up Nina


No comments:
Post a Comment