Monday, September 3, 2012

I Found It.

The ninth planet of the universe. It's not Pluto, either.

It's this freaking zit on my face. And of course it appears on the second day that I don't wear make-up, and it made me feel about a million times more insecure about my face. Oh and of course I am trying to document every picture to make this really hard on myself.

So here I am: Day two without make-up. Day one of a new planet in the universe.

I put some zit cream on, and hopefully by tomorrow there will only be eight planets in the universe again.  But today wasn't too bad without make-up because I was home most of the day.

We will see tomorrow how I am feeling, but I think I can do this.  I've decided to go to not wearing make-up a second day of the week just because it hasn't been that bad! Thanks for your support.

Love,
No Make-Up Nina

PS- You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment