Monday, October 1, 2012

It's A Nude Day.

I don't mean nude as I am running around like naked, just my face is! And today is day 16!!! I am feeling so good, and so confident in myself.


Day 16 on the journey! I feel great.


Today the sun is shining, and it is the first day of October.  I love the weather in this time, the activities, and just the beauty of fall in general!  This is the only time you get to watch the leaves change color, that is amazing!  And yesterday we went apple picking.  Oh my goodness gracious, it was so perfect.

Take a look at our fun pictures!

My best friend, Gemma came with me.  She is awesome.

Some of the apples we got! Yum in my tum.

Our wonderful group!
I have just felt very beautiful recently on the outside, yes but more importantly with my heart.  I am learning how to become patient, gentle, understanding, kind, and joyful.  I mean I am far from perfect just like the next person, but I am growing into the woman I was made to be! (While still keeping my life fun and creative like a child.)  I can't completely grow up, I mean I still love my adventures.  Like tree climbing, not that I did that yesterday or anything. (I totally did it was wonderful!!!)  But I just feel myself becoming a beautiful person through my words and my actions, not my exterior.  It has been such a wonderful process.  And I could not be any happier.  I still have my days of insecurity and doubt but I am looking forward to what the rest of this journey will bring.

Thank you for your love,
No Make-Up Nina







No comments:

Post a Comment