Monday, October 22, 2012

Oops I Did It Again.

This weekend I drove home to Columbus to see my family, and we listened to Britney Spears on the way down (Hence the title).  And it was an awesome time!  My mom made me food, I saw some friends, and family.  But here is the downside....

I totally messed up!!! We went to a party at a Young Life house on OSU's campus and I wore makeup there.  I know it is not the worst thing and it was only for 3 hours, but I still feel really bad about it.

My friend and I all dressed up for the party!!!

Today is a new day, and I felt so good.  I have been consistently doing things that I think are keeping me feel healthy and my skin fresh!

1. Lots more fruits and veggies. So good and so good for you!

2. Water out the wazoo.  I'm trying to kick my diet coke habit...key word: trying.

3.  Washing my face daily and nightly.  So simple, but makes a huge difference.

4.  I take herbal supplements and my face reflects when I am doing well with that or not!

5.  My secret zit cream that is 2 dollars at Walmart.  It's a great product.

I made my friend take a picture of me because I actually tried to look decent.  Here I am:



Above: I got a new dress and new boots, and I just had to model them off!

<<Over to the left: My face without any makeup. I feel SO good.









Hopefully I can keep the rest of this journey up until Jan. 7th!  It has been super hard somedays and often I want to wear my makeup but I am devoted to this thing, so I'm going to keep it up.

So Much Love,
No Make-Up Nina

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I love you and you're so beautiful and I see your inner beauty shining like no other!

    ReplyDelete