Friday, October 26, 2012

Cleaned and Cleared.

I feel like my face has felt so fresh since I have begun this project, and I wanted to pass on a food graph of what to eat for clear skin.  I think this does a good job of explaining what foods are good for your skin, and why they are.  I love the bad things a lot, but I do notice a difference if I try to eat things on the left side.


This is so helpful!  You are so beautiful where you are, but I will continue to promote a healthy lifestyle on this blog and understanding that it is not a bad thing to desire a healthy body weight or clear skin.  I hope you know you are still so lovely even if you don't have either of those things, but as I am trying to encourage myself to be healthier, I will encourage any readers as well.

Love,
No Make-Up Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment