Monday, October 8, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Yesterday was my last day for awhile! My last day with make-up, and I didn't even want to wear it!!!

Last week, I went six days of the week without wearing make-up and starting today I will go seven days of this week...aka the whole week.  Which means for the next couple weeks I won't wear any make-up at all! I really hope I can do it.  I already feel so so good.

Goal: No more make-up until Monday, January 7, 2013.  I want to bring in the new year without make-up and I want to not even rely on it anymore.

Objective: Continuing to share with people that they are beautiful, and their image is perfect as is.  Inspire others to love themselves, and destroy insecurities! Getting pumped up just as I write this.

I am scared.  I feel very inadequate.  My insecurities are quite apparent, but I am willing to go on.

Great message.  You are more than the number on a scale. Your outward appearance does NOT determine your worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment